Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Blogging is New to me.

Hey Out There,
I am Stephanie. This is new to me so please be patient. I needed a way to get rid of things I was thinking of and maybe even offer advise out there. I have been through many things and learned a great lot from my mistakes. I am still figuring out what life is though. I have kids and I am also married. Five kids to be exact. I am fresh out of college and in the middle of trying to find a job. It is difficult, let me tell you, from coming from interviews in a factory world to a career choice world. Sometimes I wish there was a handbook that told you what to do and how to do it when you enter something new in life.

Things in life are supposed to make you be a better person but I don't see how that is true. Even in the interviews, I find myself not better but misunderstood at times. When you are told that you are not what they are looking for makes me feel just that way. Not good enough. People telling you the whole time that you are special and anyone would be stupid not to hire you. Well to push the button, that would be a lot of people right now. DO NOT LET colleges tell you that you have a better chance at getting a better job when you get done cause its all a way to get you to go to college. With the economy the way it is, it doesn't matter what you do or what you did in life. Jobs are hard to come by, so it doesn't matter what kind of job your looking for, they are all hard to come by now and days. Good luck if you are trying to find a new job and great job if you have found that job.

Well till next time, this is Stephanie telling you to hang in there. I have a husband, five kids, and unemployed. I am sure I will have plenty to write about later. LOL. Bye!

4 comments:

  1. This is your little sis telling YOU to hang in there! People are right when they say they'd be crazy not to hire someone as hard working as you! Everything will be alright. I love you and the rest of your family loves you. You're the best sister a gal could ask for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too sis.... I will get it right sooner or later! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome in the blog sphere.

    Best wishes !

    ReplyDelete